Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the services, provided by India Visa Online By using our Services, you are acknowledging having read and accepting these terms and agree not to violate our policies. If you do not agree with the terms stated in this agreement or are dissatisfied with the site please direct your complaints to Contact Us page. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in legal action and restriction of your ability to access this site. From time to time, India Visa Online may modify these Terms. Please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing or using this site.
1. Definitions In these terms of service: "India Visa Online", "us", "we" or "our", means India Visa Online, a limited company incorporated under the Companies Acts in England (GLOBAL VISA EXPERT LTD Company number 12099119) and having its Registered Office at 23 Austin Friars,London EC2N 2QP. "Services" means the services provided by India Visa Online namely in visa/UK passport consultation, checking relevant documentation, submitting/helping to submit application, collecting visa/passport and dispatching to the Customer/Client; or any other services India Visa Online could provide and invoice for, e.g. Translation services, documents’ legalisation, etc. "Customer", "Client", "you" an individual or organisation to whom India Visa Online provides Services, or contracts the provision of Services. "Third Party Suppliers" means any third parties who are involved in visa issuing (Visa Centres, Embassies, and High Commissions), UK passport issuing (HM Passport Office); Post Office, international couriers, Company’s business partners; and any other organisation used by the Company to provide services to the Customer.
3. Fees and Payments Payment can be made by any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due when your order is placed. You agree to pay all fees and charges for any products or services offered for sale by India Visa Online or by any other vendor or service provider through India Visa Online. You shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping charges relating to the purchase of any other products or services. If payment fails or you have not paid, your application will show on our system as incomplete. Your visa specialist will notify if payment is outstanding. Your application will not be submitted until full payment is received. Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to, embassy consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Payment online: By paying online you agree that your credit card(s) will be billed immediately after online verification takes place. Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing either a locked padlock icon or an image of a padlock next to the payment details in the relevant area of the Website. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the GDPR. During security checks we may ask for additional information or documentation to help support the data you supplied.
4. Placing an Order To begin using our services, you must register as a new user or login to your account on INDIA VISA ONLINE . India Visa Online will endeavour to provide you with accurate information and to ensure that you obtain the visa for your trip for the date required in a timely manner. That notwithstanding, you should remember that all requirements to obtain the visa (documentation, fees, time frames, etc.) are calculated based on general criteria and can vary according to information provided by you such as current or previous nationality, residence, gender, age, profession, recent travel, religion etc. India Visa Online does its best to correctly describe all services that appear on its website. However, India Visa Online does not warrant that all the statements, definitions, and descriptions are most current, complete, accurate, and error free. Embassies/Consulates often change their requirements and fees without prior warning and changes can take effect immediately. In an event, shall any description of service or any information on our site become outdated or inaccurate, you agree to hold India Visa Online harmless. Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Application forms and additional documents required for visa issuance are subject to change without notice. Consular and U.S. Passport Agency officials may request additional documentation at their discretion. They may also decline issuance of travel documents, visa, or passport without disclosing the reason for denial. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by India Visa Online are approximations based on normal circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. India Visa Online will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. India Visa Online reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances. By placing an order you accept these Terms. Once you place an order, you will be assigned a visa specialist and the application submission process begins. At this point your specialist will confirm that a money order covering the entire order is included or that a credit card authorisation form confirms a card has been successfully charged. The date by which you need your passport is essential and therefore we will confirm that it is possible to process and obtain a visa within the anticipated timeframe and therefore meet your expectations. If there is enough time to process the required visa and all required documents received, the application will be reviewed for mistakes, corrections requested made and payments made your application will be submitted.
5. Processing time Processing time for visas and passports quoted by India Visa Online are approximate and based on processing times provided by Embassies, Consulates High Commissions and the Department of State (issuing authority) under normal circumstances. Processing time should be calculated starting the next business day of the date when the documents are submitted to the Visa Centre. For "Same Day" and "Next Day" processing options please clarify on order form. For other processing options processing time should be calculated starting the day after submission of the documents to the issuing authority. The issuing authority may request further explanations. The issuance of the visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and theirs is the final decision in admitting entry into the country, even when all the prescribed requirements have been met by the applicant. India Visa Online cannot and does not guarantee that the issuing authority will issue the visa in a timely manner and within the specified time frame. India Visa Online will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
6. Visa Delivery When India Visa Online returns your passport and supporting original documents, it is important that you confirm that the visa(s) you requested has been issued, that the visa for the intended country you are visiting is valid for the dates of arrival and departure from the country you are visiting, and that the purpose and nature of visit are as intended. In the event you detect any mistake or discrepancy you must contact India Visa Online immediately.
7. Shipping India Visa Online uses Royal Mail for all its shipping needs unless instructed otherwise. India Visa Online uses standard envelopes and other standard packing materials provided by Royal Mail or another shipping company as instructed by a client. Sometimes documents get damaged or lost during shipping. India Visa Online is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while the product is in client's possession or in transit. India Visa Online strongly encourages its clients to use shipping services that provide real time tracking of packages in transit. India Visa Online is not responsible for any failures or mistakes by shipping companies to deliver, deliver on time, track, locate, and keep safe, any and all packages. India Visa Online cannot and does not warrant any claims or guarantees made by shipping companies as to the quality of service, timely delivery, availability of service, and other claims.
8. Cancellation Rights and Refund Policy In the UK, if you are a Consumer, you may have a legal right to generally cancel an order or contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations during the cooling-off period of 14 working days. This means that during the relevant period if a Consumer changes his/her mind or for any other reason they decide they do not want to proceed with an order, he/she can notify the supplier of that decision to cancel the order and receive a refund. A consumer can use any written notification of cancellation to India Visa Online. However, because of the urgent nature of the orders placed with India Visa Online, and to leave a margin of safety to avoid potentially major consequences in the event of delays, India Visa Online starts to render the services on approval of payment and/or receipt of the full documentation, which may be before the expiry of the statutory cooling off period. The Consumer expressly authorises and accepts this. Therefore, the Consumer may not receive the benefit of the full cooling off period for orders placed with India Visa Online and may be liable for part or all of the fees for services provided by India Visa Online prior to receiving the Consumer’s cancellation notice. Moreover, visas are items prepared to the Consumer's own specifications and as such the cooling off period and right of cancellation may not apply. If your passport and other supporting documents were received by India Visa Online and have already been submitted by India Visa Online for processing at the time of cancelation you will not receive any refund; however, if the submission has not been made at the time of cancelation you will receive a partial refund equal to the difference of any fees paid, return shipping charges, and a £15 processing charge. No refunds will be giving for electronic visas (e-visas) to Antigua Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Hong Kong, India, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, US Virgin Islands, Vietnam and Zimbabwe. If you have not shipped your passport and other supporting documents and wish to cancel, you will receive a partial refund if regarding entry into Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Central African Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Mauritania, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Russia, Saint Kitts Nevis, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan and Vietnam (refund is equal to the difference of any fees paid and a £15 processing charge) and a full refund if regarding entry to any other country. You may cancel by using Cancel/Delete function in your account when logged in or by calling our service line. Notwithstanding the foregoing, India Visa Online cannot process refunds for Credit Card payments over 3 months old under any circumstances. In such cases India Visa Online may issue a store credit applicable to future applications submitted through India Visa Online. Credit cannot be applied to applications submitted through other agencies or applications submitted to Consulates directly.
9. Privacy Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement.
10. Communications By using this site and our services you give India Visa Online your express consent to contact you via email, messaging, or other electronic or non-electronic forms of communication for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
11. Security By submitting registration and application forms, you certify that the information you provide is true and correct. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID (login) and password. You are responsible for all uses of your User ID (login), whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password. Please refer to our Privacy Statement that governs submitted & distributed information.
12. Intellectual Property This website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, software applications, is protected as a collective work by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. All logos, images, Web site design, text, graphics, software, HTML code used to generate Web pages on India Visa Online, are the sole property of India Visa Online and cannot be copied, adapted, sketched, painted, or otherwise reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of India Visa Online. All other service marks, trademarks, names or logos, individual articles, columns and other elements are the property of their respective owners. India Visa Online is not responsible for other service marks, trademarks, names or logos, articles, columns, and other elements that may be copyrighted or may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
13. Copyrights and Trademarks compliance India Visa Online takes all steps necessary to insure compliance with and honouring intellectual property rights of others. You hereby agree to hold India Visa Online free of any responsibility and liability arising from any actual or alleged intellectual rights infringement and agree to notify India Visa Online of any such actual or perceived infringement immediately upon discovery in writing. You also agree to allow India Visa Online enough time to investigate and respond to any such infringement or accusation before taking any legal action.
14. Indemnification You shall indemnify, hold and save harmless, and defend at your own expense India Visa Online, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against all suits, claims, demands and liability of any nature or kind, including costs and expenses arising out of acts of violation of these Terms by you, your employees, agents, sub-contractors, or anyone using your computer/user ID. This requirement shall extend to claims or liabilities of any third parties arising out of the use of any patented or copyrighted information or for any other reason. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any claim, suit and/or action or proceeding attributable to any such action.
15. Termination You agree that India Visa Online shall have the right to terminate your ability to access this site at any time without notice and you that will not hold India Visa Online responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever. India Visa Online reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
16. Claims period You have one month after completion of work by India Visa Online from the date of delivery of the visa or initial order to inform India Visa Online of any claim related to our services. Once this deadline has passed, any rights for rectification or compensation shall expire.
17. Links This web site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided exclusively for information purposes and to assist in locating other Internet resources. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy of information, expressed opinions or statements, of any third-party sites linked to us or any links contained in a linked site.
18. Restrictions on Use This site is intended for use by adult individuals over 18 years of age. It may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions. You may not use this site for any reason other than its intended purpose. If you submit any information to our site, you agree not to post or transmit pyramid schemes or chain letters, a virus or any other harmful component, anything that violates the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, anything that is defamatory, abusive, libellous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, harmful, or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, RECIRCULATE, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, IMAGES AND OTHER MATERIAL, OR OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE, OR DISTRIBUTION WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF India Visa Online.
19. Disclaimer All the information on this web site is provided "as is" and without warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, fitness for a particular use or purpose, including warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or otherwise. In no event shall India Visa Online be responsible for any damages or losses whatsoever, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, special or punitive, arising from or relating to the use or inability to use this web site. India Visa Online hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to the hardware and software used to support this web site including all implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose and incidental, special, direct or consequential damages. Accordingly, India Visa Online, its officers and employees, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the services including, but not limited to delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of services, products, or loss, or damage arising for any reason from non-performance. India Visa Online does not make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to information, requirements, restrictions, quality, content, theme, style, and expressions provided directly or through any third party to this web site.
20. Entire Agreement. This agreement along with the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between you and India Visa Online and supersedes any and all prior agreements, statements or representations regarding India Visa Online. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. No waiver, amendment, or other modification made by you shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.